Wednesday 5 November 2014

Reflective Assignment.

     In order to make myself a more complete individual, I would like to do my reflections for my Personality Test, VAK Test and SMART Goals so that I can eradicate my problems.



Reflections for Personality Test
I found that I can easily agree to others. This is not good because the more the agreeableness to others, the more I might lose the opportunity to try on my ideas and opinions, and this is dangerous as I will not know whether I am correct or not because I am not given a chance to try or even think of my ideas. Thus, I must be brave enough to say 'NO', for sometimes, if I found that the ideas and opinions from my friends are wrong.


Reflections for VAK
From the test, I found that my learning styles are more to visual and kinesthetic, well this means that I usually learn through my eyes and by working on somethings. I can learn something quickly through hands-on activities and experiments. Besides, I will make my own notes by drawing mind map in order to make myself clearer about the topics I have learned. The problem I found is, I cannot really learn through auditory methods easily, and this could pose some dangerous effects on my study because usually lecturers will teach the students by explaining the topics to them, and this method, sadly, is mainly auditory method. So what I need to do now is I need to try to make myself used to the auditory method so that I can gain all the knowledge from my lecturers as well as my friends through the auditory method. For example, I can record the lecturer's explanations by using my hand phone so that I can play the audio at home and try to catch up the points through listening to the audio recorded. Last but not least, I must train myself to be multitasking so that when I am in the class, I can do my own notes while listening to my lecturers's explanations. To be able to multitask, I must train myself to be more concentrate , this means that I must make sure that whenever I am in the class, I must make myself clear that I am there to learn but not 'daydreaming' thus, paying attention to my lecturers during their teaching is an upmost criteria for me to adapt to the auditory learning style.


Reflections for SMART Goals
Actually I do not think that I encountered any problems in achieving my SMART Goals, the only problem I am facing now is the allocation of time. I do not organize my time well and this causes many problems to me, to name just a few: do not have enough time to finish up my homework, do not have enough sleep and caused drowsiness and sometimes I will rather squandering over my time than doing somethings that are productive. Thus, I must start to learn to allocate my time well, for example, I will set my own timetable in order to make sure that every of my days is productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment