Sunday 2 November 2014

My biodata .

           Hey guys, my name is Chu Zheng Rong (or my Christian name Darren), I am now 18 and I am a college student who is now studying my Cambridge A-Level exam at Taylor's College Subang Jaya, Malaysia. I am opening this blog to enable me to get exposed to more information, knowledge, as well as skills.

           And guys, here is my biodata.


Name : Chu Zheng Rong
Christian name : Darren
Gender : Male
Date of birth : 27 May 1996
Nationality : Malaysian
Religion : Christian
Hobbies : keeping pets, sports, playing games and reading.
Language known : English , Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and Hokkien
Educational qualification : SPM 2013 10A+1A, and currently studying Cambridge A-Level at Taylor's College Subang Jaya under sponsorship of Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE Bursary)
Hometown : Segamat, Johor State.

Other information you might be interested to know about me :

  • I am a national debater and I took part in the International debating competition as well.
  • I am very keen on first-aid (of course I am a first-aider) and I took part actively in many voluntary events.
  • I have a lot of friends and I love to be with them but sometimes I do need some privacy too =)
  • I am born talented but I am just too lazy and not really can show all of my aptitudes out.
  • I am actually very worried about my academic performance because I am a sponsored student by Ministry of Education Malaysia so I strive hard so that I can pass my exam with flying colours.
  • I was selected to be the Head of Discipline in my high school.
  • I have a lot of pets, to name just a few,I have  snakes, salamanders, turtles, scorpions and trrantatulas(a kind of big and poisonous spider), Do note the "s" after the types of my pets that I have listed.
  • I can be very shy in front of my new friends .

Here are some of my photos.

I took this picture with my friends after participating in an English debate competition.



 I won the first-runner up in the national level debating competition.



Some of my high school friends.



My high school life/


That's all about me, hope that you guys enjoy my story =), and oh ya, please do guide me about the Blogger since I am new to thus =).

No comments:

Post a Comment