Monday 3 November 2014

My Smart Goals

My Smart Goals

     I am a sponsored student who is now studying in a college that is full of scholars, I always  worried about my achievement so that I can become a cut above the other students in the college and outshine them, but being an 'expert' is not just daydreaming what you will be in the future, to become an expert, you need your enthusiasm, your actions towards your goals, and last but know least, stating your SMART goals in order to achieve them and at the end, you will reap what you sow.

What is SMART Goals? Here is the definition of SMART Goal, check it out!



After considering all the important points of SMART Goals, I am here to set my own SMART Goals.

Here are my SMART goals:
1. I want to get all As in the coming Semester Exam.
2. I want to fight to become the coming President of Law Society Taylor's College Subang Jaya.
3. I want to get all A* for my AS examination in 2015 so that I can stand a great chance to be received by the universities that I aim to go to.
4. I want to score all A* in my A2 exams.
5. I want to improve my interpersonal skills and interpersonal skills so that I can become a "all-rounder" person.


These are all my goals for the time being, I will update this part from time to time to ensure that I am not lost in my way of pursuing my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment